Need More Information?

We hope this site is useful, but we know sometimes you just simply have more questions about wild & scenic rivers. Please don’t hesitate to ask.

Please note that we can only answer questions related to the Wild & Scenic Rivers Act or the National Wild & Scenic Rivers System. For questions about camping, stream flows, etc., you have to contact the local land manager. Determine who owns the land you’re planning on visiting and contact the local agency. For example, if you want to ask a question about camping on the Kern River, determine if you’ll be on the national park or the national forest, and contact Kings Canyon National Park or Sequoia National Forest, respectively.

If you have a question, please send it to:

Dan Haas
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
64 Maple Street
Burbank, Washington 99323
Telephone: (509) 546-8333

Edits To This Site?

Contact A Council Member

To contact am individual Council member, or to see who your Council members are, here's a List of Council Members.