Bureau of Land Management National Park Service U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service U.S. Forest Service

Contact Us

If you have a question about wild and scenic rivers, we would be happy to try to answer it. Please note that we can only answer questions related to the Wild & Scenic Rivers Act or the National Wild & Scenic Rivers System.

For questions about camping, stream flows, etc., you have to contact the local land manager. Determine who owns the land you're planning on visiting and contact the local agency. For example, if you want to ask a question about camping on the Kern River, determine if you'll be on the national park or the national forest, and contact Kings Canyon National Park or Sequoia National Forest, respectively.

If you have a question, please send it to:

Dan Haas
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
64 Maple Street
Burbank, Washington 99323
Telephone: (509) 546-8333
Email: rivers@fws.gov

To submit a question, request, or comment with this form, please be sure to type in the keywords at the bottom before sending. We get a tremendous amount of spam, and this is one way to eliminate it, thereby allowing us to better serve those of you with legitimate inquiries. Besides, believe it or not, using this form helps to translate books into online text.

Would you like a brochure about the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System?

Don't send brochure

Please send me a brochure (You must complete the address section below.)

Please note that by policy we cannot require you to provide us with your name, address, telephone number, or other contact information. However, if you choose not to provide us with this information, we cannot contact you or send you a brochure. Rest assured that we do not share any of this information with anyone else! For more information, we invite you to follow the Privacy Policy link in the bottom left corner of the page.